FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
+ How do I use Curzon Home Cinema?
+ I CAN'T REMEMBER MY PASSWORD, WHAT DO I DO?
+ Can I enable subtitles or closed captions?
+ Are films in HD?
+ I'm having issues paying for my film. What should I do?
+ How do I get membership discounts?
+ For general issues using Curzon Home Cinema, who do I contact?
+ FREESAT CUSTOMERS
From 27 November 2017 the Curzon Home Cinema Freesat app will no longer be available on Freesat set top boxes or web app.
Since we launched on Freesat in 2014, Curzon has grown and every month isdelivering inspiring independent content to thousands of film fans nationwide. It is now even easier to watch your favourite indie films from the comfort of your home please see our Devices & Platforms section.
Website, TV & Mobile App
+ Which web browsers can I use to watch Curzon Home Cinema?
• Edge and Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10• Safari (from version 9.1 onwards) on Mac OS X 10.11 and above (El Capitan)
• Mozilla Firefox (version 47 onwards)• Google Chrome (version 35 onwards)
+ WHY DOES THE FILM KEEP BUFFERING?
+ Why can I hear the audio but can't see the film on my computer?
If you are trying to connect your computer to another screen or device by using a VGA connection please try either disconnecting this cable or opening up the film in Chrome or Firefox browser. This type of connection will not work using Safari. This is what a VGA connection looks like Click Here. If your problem still persists, start a Website Live Chat with one of our team members who will assist you immediately. The website live chat icon can be found in the top right corner and in the footer of all webpages.
+ On Which platforms can i watch the Curzon Home Cinema app?
• OS X 10.5.7 and above• Apple iOS 7 and above
• Freesat- Unavailable from 27/11/17• Samsung Smart TV - devices manufactured in 2013 and more recently
• Virgin Media Tivo set top box• Amazon FireTV and stick
• Android - selected devices only• Apple TV - 4th generation boxes and above
• Google Chromecast compatible
+ Where do I find the Curzon Home Cinema app on those platforms?
+ Do you have an Apple/Android app?
In October 2016 we launched the Curzon Player app for Apple TV on 4th generation boxes, for more information see the Apple TV area in Devices & Platforms.
+ How do I update my app?
+ How do I pay for a film?
Customers purchase films with a one off credit / debit card payment - no subscription fees. For more information on how to pay for your rental please see Payment Options section.